Front Porch Creative recently completed some environmental graphics for Rochester Christian Church’s entryways, communicating their four-part process of Love, Grow, Serve & Go.
click on an image to see a larger version.
these are a few of the things that are on my mind this friday…
- I had to have a root canal on Thursday. not too bad but I’m not anxious to do that again anytime soon!
- it was fun to see so many people check out A Few Things I Like this week. Just a fun site I started during November.
- I’m excited that Front Porch Creative is working on some projects with Inner City Mission and Rochester Christian Church.
- maybe it’s me, but the Subway commercials with the office workers with kids voices is just weird.
- Ethan, one of our 4 year olds, is in love with the Christmas lights. He gets more excited with each home in our neighborhood that is decked out.
- started our Advent countdown with the kids that includes a devotional time and then the Playmobil Advent Calendar.
- Christmas music is in full-swing in my iTunes. Enjoying Amy Petty and She & Him. Still need to get Hillsong Christmas. What’s on your Christmas playlist?
I’ve been searching for some interesting graphic designs with a diabetes theme – they’re hard to come by.
But I did stumble across Cure Apparel. They make some great tees to promote awareness of diabetes and the need for a cure